How to check Uttrakhand Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni records online. Here are the simple steps.
I have also explained these steps in detail below with pictures.
- Go to devbhoomi.uk.gov.in / bhulekh.uk.gov.in
- Choose your District.
- Check your Tehsil.
- Check your Village.
- Choose by which method you want to get the record.
- By Khasra/Gata Number
- By account number.
- By Mutation date.
- By Vikreta.
- By Kreta.
- By Account holder’s name.
- Enter the number or name and press Search.
Check Khasra Khatauni Bhulek online Uttrakhand (Detailed Guide)
Every state in India provides the land records and details of the owner of the property in their state via online portals. You can check land record for almost any state using the Khasra number or Khata number.
There are so many different kind of registration number like Khasra number, Khatauni number , Khewat number , Khata number because of which people get confuse.
I will tell you one by one what each of this means so that you can easily get the information you want.
You can Also Read ” Top 10 must listen Uttrakhandi Songs”
What is KHASRA Number ?
Khasra number is a number given to every plot which is under the juristriction of the panchayat or the state government.
It is a plot no. or survey no. number given to any type of land. It can be agricultural land or commercial. There can be multiple owners of the land with same Khasra number.
What is KHATAUNI number ?
Khatauni number is a credential given to a set of cultivators of a piece of land who cultivate that land with various Khasra number.
It means that if there are three cultivators who own 5 plots jointly then their details can be taken out using Khatauni number.
What is KHATA/KHEWAT number ?
This is a number given to a set of owners who own multiple properties with different khasra numbers. Using this Khata number you can get the details of the property owned by a particular set of people.
What is JAMABANDI/FARD/ROR (Record of Rights)
This is the detailed document containing all the record of landowners, cultivators, Khasra number, Khatauni number, crop (if agicultural land), area of the land and mortgages or leases if any applicable on that land.
Now let us see how to check our Uttrakhand Bhulekh details online.
- Go to http://devbhoomi.uk.gov.in/. Sometimes when you enter your district and tehsil in this page it gets automatically redirected to bhulek.uk.gov.in. So, don’t worry that is also the official site for checking land records maintained by the Board of revenue Uttrakhand.
- Select your District and Tehsil from the dropdown list. Tehsil is a sub district and if you are not sure then you can check on Google maps. Generally a tehsil covers an area of 10-15 km radius.
- Now select the option for ROR which means Record of Rights to the property. If you want to search for other things then you can use other option also.
- Select your method by which you want the details. The important part here to know is the name if your Village or region. You will be thinking that you live in a city and there is no village but what happens is before a place becomes coty its land is cut according to village regions. So, you need to know which village region is your property in.
Then after that just choose any of the three option, by KHATA number , by NAME or by GATA number, whichever is avaible with you is okay.
- Enter your number or name and press Search. You will get a document as shown below.
If you use bhulekh.gov.in then in that case you will get a somewhat different file as shown below.
So, this is how you can check Uttarakhand bhulekh khasra khatauni records online easily.
I hope you find this information useful to get online Uttrakhand bhulekh records.
Please comment down below if you have queries or suggestions.
Have a great day 🙂